Hand in Hand Ministry
Our Mission for Special Needs
- To support special needs individuals (children, youth and adult) and their families to fully participate in the life of the Church.
- To provide a safe, loving and fully accepting environment.
- To recognize each individual as a unique creation of God with their own needs and capabilities.
- To nurture individuals and care givers in their spiritual walk.
- To worship God and learn about Jesus in a way that is understandable and meaningful to the individual.
Hand in Hand Fun Night Out: Special Needs children/young adults and parents please join us for fellowship, fun, games and light snacks.
Location: Bethany, Macungie Campus, Large room, 3801 Brookside Road, Macungie, PA
Time: 6:30 – 8:00 PM
Dates: September 16th, October 21st, November 18th
- 6:30 – 6:45 Meet and greet
- 6:45 – 7:00 Opening fun activity
- 7:00 – 7:15 Biblical activity
- 7:15 – 8:00 Variety of activities
- Coloring quiet room
- Movie room
- Game room
- Main room activities
- Craft room
- Light snacks served
For more information please e-mail: Lisa Lacko at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hand in Hand Ministry with Ben’s Special Ventures are selling specialty hand made dog biscuits. These special treats are made with love for your furry friends.
Please see our table located in the church lobby before and after services.
Please contact: Mimi Ludwig @ email@example.com for opportunities to help sell these special friendly furry treats at your local businesses.
Special Needs Connectors Needed
Do you have a passion to help special individuals and support their families. Bethany Special Needs Ministry is looking for Connectors / Helpers to help support individuals (children, youth, adults) and their families to fully participate in the life of Bethany.
Please fill out the form below for more information.