M - Mingle with other Christians Hebrews 10:24-25
A - Acquire a sense of belonging Romans 12:5
L - Live a more meaningful life Romans 12:2
L - Learn about spiritual growth 1 Corinthians 9:24-27
G - Grow stronger relationships 1 Thessalonians 2:8
R - Recognize God's plan for you Jeremiah 29:11
O - Opportunity to make new friends Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
U - Unity of believers John 17:20-23
P - Promise of a better life John 10:10
Small Groups provide an opportunity to deepen your love and commitment to God. Here at Bethany, we have opportunities for you to connect with others through many different small groups, studies and classes for adults. These studies teach you to grow in your spiritual journey as well as participate in Christian fellowship with one another outside of Worship. Please look under the categories for topics that interest you. We hope that one will match your needs.
If you are interested in getting connected or have questions about a group or life group, email Keri Crawford or call 610-395-3613 x 33. Stay tuned, as more information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Sunday Mornings: Men, Women and mixed groups connecting every Sunday morning for Bible study or topical content.
- Co-Ed Classes: Co-Ed groups connecting during the work week for Bible Study or topical content.
- Men: Men connecting with men during the work week for Bible study or topical content.
- Women: Women connecting with women during the work week for Bible study or topical content.
- Small Groups: Small groups making your church experience more intimate by joining together with other Christians for fellowship, Bible or topical study and life application.
- Support & Recovery: Groups that focus on supporting the church and our community through comfort and with grace.