Hand in Hand Ministry
Our Mission for Special Needs
- To support special needs individuals (children, youth and adult) and their families to fully participate in the life of the Church.
- To provide a safe, loving and fully accepting environment.
- To recognize each individual as a unique creation of God with their own needs and capabilities.
- To nurture individuals and care givers in their spiritual walk.
- To worship God and learn about Jesus in a way that is understandable and meaningful to the individual.
FUN NIGHT OUT DATES:
6:30 Main Lobby
3801 Brookside Rd. Macungie, Pa 18062
Micah Tyler and 321 Improv Comedy
Hand in Hand would like to invite its members and friends to enjoy our Fun Night Out on Friday 10/26
Join us for the Micah Tyler Concert and 321 Improv Comedy and Intermission VIP Room
Please RSVP for tickets at
****See below for Regular Scheduled Fun Night Out Activity Schedule
Join Us and volunteer the 2nd Sunday Church Services
Next Volunteer Date:
Email Lisa Lacko for more information email@example.com
Hand in Hand Fun Night Out : Special Needs children/young adults please join us for fellowship, fun, games and light snacks.
Location: Bethany Macungie Campus, Large room, 3801 Brookside Road, Macungie, PA 18106
Time: 6:30 – 8:00
Dates: Saturday monthly (see above announcements for this months date)
- 6:30 – 6:45 Meet and greet
- 6:45 – 7:00 Openining fun activity
- 7:00 – 7:15 Biblical activity
- 7:15 – 8:00 Have fun with a variety of activities
- Coloring quiet room
- Movie room
- Game room
- Craft room
Hand in Hand volunteers are dedicated to care for your child/young adult during Fun Night Out.
For more information please e-mail: Lisa Lacko at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hand in Hand Ministry with Duke’s Delites Dog Biscuits : a division of the Love Ran Red Foundation are selling specialty hand made dog biscuits. These special treats are made with love for your furry friends.
Please see our table located in the church lobby before and after services.
Please contact: Mimi Ludwig @ email@example.com for opportunities to help sell these special friendly furry treats at your local businesses.
Special Needs Connectors Needed
Do you have a passion to help special individuals and support their families. Bethany Special Needs Ministry is looking for Connectors / Helpers to help support individuals (children, youth, adults) and their families to fully participate in the life of Bethany.
Please fill out the form below for more information.